Wednesday, August 29, 2007

te qiero ...

There will be a day that everything you have shared with me and promised me, all our special plans together will be gone... Please teach me how to control my emotions, not to feel the ache when you are gone...

Eventhough you think I have just barrowed you for sometime and I don't have the right at all, to feel hurt?! still, please realease me gently...

You have no idea how I have cherished you, whenever we are together.Even if its wrong, even if you are not mine, even if your mind and heart does not absorb the real feelings that I have for you. You must know that I have loved you, more than what I have expressed. Up to the point that I have created a world of my own, a heaven that made my feelings so strong... at the back of this realization, im questioning why you didn't feel the same?

Can you blame me for feeling this? All I know is that, I'm just a human, who was tempted, was hungry for love, attention and affection. I have never realized how serious my case was... I never knew...until this day...

Today, you have closed the book. You have ended it in a way that I felt like I have spoiled you completely. That I was the one who made up all the mess and you are just being by yourself... I still dont have an idea how I will overcome the situation. I have no where to go, but to face the pain everyday we see each other... until I get the chance to finally move on...

There will be one morning that I will never see you again, a day that I will not smell your perfume, will not even see the shadow of you. I dont know how it would be when we finally come to that end. No way of turning back, I could visualize only deep empty space, no air, very dark.. Would that day be better than today? I have no clue...

No comments: